Hotel & Room | Hovde Gård opened in 2009 after a total renovation, with a unique history dating back to the year 1923. Is today one of the finest places in Norway for parties, weddings and conferences.
Near the outer edge of the Trondheimsfjord, in the borough of Ørland, we find Hovde Gård Hotel, restaurant and spa.
Hovde Gård opened in March 2009, after the former school of domestic science, with its unique history dating all the way back to 1923, was completely redeveloped.
We offer the following:
- Overnight accommodation for 61 people in 35 elegant rooms
- Function rooms for up to 100 people
- Modern conference facilities for up to 80 people
- Spa open to residents and non-residents
- Restaurant and bar with traditional fare and a bistro inspired menu
- Physical activities and other attractions